Tuesday, January 8, 2008
I'm having a group of ladies here at the end of the month and rather than just sit around and drink coffee and gossip...we're going to make valentine cards. Here are a few samples to share with my group.
This should be an easy and fun way to spend a few hours with friends.
Any suggestions for a light snack...since I'm sure we'll still be sticking to our new year's resolutions :)
ps I took this photo in the bathroom since the lighting is better (it's evening here) and oops! you can see my toothbrush and part of my hair brush...Can you tell I'm not a professional at this?
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Another set of SCS swap cards done. I do enjoy doing this if I have the time. The paper and brads are from Hobby Lobby. The sentiments are rub-ons I've had for awhile.
Not much stamping today. I'm meeting a friend for lunch and then it's grocery shopping since there are 3 grandsons here---and boy do they eat!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
My Wish for You in 2008
- May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.
- May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills.
- May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!
- May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy.
- May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words ...........
May 2008 be the best year of your life!!!
- ► 2009 (19)
- ▼ 2008 (33)