Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Weekend Ramblings Part II


Another challenge from fresh and fun. I've taken artistic liberties this weekend. I know all the shapes are suppose to be square, but according to Webster a square is "a rectangle with four equal sides". Thus I used one rectangle. The shape with the saying is really a square...the rectangle is hiding its true shape :).

paper & flower stamp (sassy stems--I love this set) SU
sentiment-papertrey
ribbon-Walmart
flowers-Bazzill Wings- Bitty Blossoms

4 comments:

Heather P. said...

Great job with the sketch... I like how you changed it up and made it your own! :)

Anonymous said...

Pat, I like what you did with the sketch! Thanks so much for participating. Hugs and smiles

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card!

I had to change the sketch a little too :)

Corie said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Great job with the challenge -- love how you changed it.

Thanks for Stopping By