Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Finished


I really like the way these swap cards turned out. I'm sure my swap hostess just hates to see me participate because none of my cards are identical. I start out and make a few changes and what do you know...not one of the cards is exactly alike.

Have a good day stamping. It's cloudy, damp, and dreary here, so I'm really in the mood to just snuggle into a chair and read. I did finish #1 Shredderman. A perfect story for the boys in my 4th grade class next fall, so I need to get more in the series. This is a perfect story for compare/contrast with main characters. You have Nolan, a nerd, and Alvin, a bully. The story's problem is solved by the hero, Nolan (Shredderman), using technology to resolve the bullying issue.

No comments:

Thanks for Stopping By